ExpandaBrand is looking for an energetic, results-driven inside sales representative with a strong commitment to excellent customer service to join our team. Previous sales experience is preferred. We have a proven sales process and will provide all necessary training.
Are you able to?
- Demonstrate a successful track record of success in B2B Inside Sales
- Make at least 50 calls per day (80% or more will be warm leads or existing customers)
- Build relationships and revenue in existing accounts. We are looking for someone to take an existing account set and grow it as well as cultivate new business
- Consistently deliver against key performance metrics
- Consistently deliver against sales and margin targets
- Self-start and use your initiative
- Prospect in target verticals to grow your business
- Be highly competitive but willing to be a team player
- Compile a sales plan to show how you will develop your account set for the first 12 months and beyond.
You will be required to actively manage an existing portfolio, maintaining, and growing the portfolio to target.
We are looking for:
- A great attitude
- Strategic thinking
- A self-starter
- A tough competitor who won’t be daunted by aggressive growth targets
- Honesty and integrity
- A willingness and desire to learn
- Hunger to succeed
- A sense of humor and fun.
- Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and CRM skills.
- A strong account manager with a willingness to cold call to develop their portfolio
Sound like you? Great, we’d love to hear from you!
Who are we?
We are the growing US arm of a global business headquartered in Durban, South Africa (Expand a Sign International), represented in over 50 countries. As the most vertically integrated soft signage company in the world we’re able to ensure only the highest quality products leave our factory. 86 of the global top 100 brands (Interbrand survey 2015) have trusted us with their branding requirements. Our products are used to brand companies at events/activations like the Final 4, the Super Bowl, the World Cup, and the MLS All-Star game. Our customers are professional NFL/MLS/NBA teams, major college sports programs, marketing agencies that represent large brands, manufacturers of golf equipment, youth soccer programs/tournaments, breweries, wineries, and spirits companies.
We’re a team of dedicated, passionate and customer-focused professionals who strive to wow our customers every day. The leadership team is actively involved in the daily running of our business, making sure every one of our team is able to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Pay: $45,000.00 per year plus Commission
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with a 4% match
- Paid time off 15 days per year
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 12 paid holidays
- Incentive trips
Paid Training: Yes